We are looking for a junior/intermediate digital advertiser to assist us with delivering effective advertising campaigns that help our clients thrive online, reach their marketing goals, and expand their activities.
If you have a passion for digital advertising, you balance a creative eye with an analytical mind, and you like to join our small digital marketing team, we’d like to meet you!
This position is primarily focused on paid social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, followed by paid search and display advertising on Google.
A senior digital advertising expert will support you and you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google for multiple clients (based on a given set of Standard Operating Procedures)
- Researching and creating target audiences
- Continuously monitoring and optimizing ads’ performance
- Running experiments and A/B tests as needed
- Setting up tracking systems for online promotional activities
- Delivering reports and analysis on campaigns’ performance (Extracting and presenting data from advertising platforms, Google Analytics, email marketing software, etc.)
We may sometimes ask you to step up and help outside your primary function. For example, you may also be responsible for:
- Assisting with social media management (scheduling posts, brainstorming content ideas, monitoring social media profiles, analyzing and reporting on organic performance)
- Analytical thinker, passionate about digital marketing and helping clients succeed online
- Have a good knowledge of the digital marketing landscape (websites, landing pages, social media, paid social ads, search ads, display ads…)
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the digital marketing space (preferably managing and analyzing digital campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager and/or LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
- Organized, able to manage workloads/tasks with minimal supervision, able to follow a set of guidelines to deliver consistent work on time
- Comfortable working with data, documenting work tasks, and drafting reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Good command of the English language (mainly written) to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Love the remote work lifestyle and comfortable joining video calls regularly
Additional good-to-have qualifications:
- Having a digital marketing/advertising certification is a plus
- Having a creative mind and creative input regarding ads copy and media (images, videos…) is a plus
- Being familiar with Pivot Tables in Excel and Google sheets is a plus
- No commute-hours. You can work from anywhere.
- Monthly 4G internet subscription covered
- Digital marketing training and certifications covere