We are looking for a junior/intermediate content creator to help us write and publish digital content for our business and our clients, including website copy, landing pages, blog posts, social media posts, email campaigns, digital ads, and video scripts.
If you love reading and researching, you write engaging content and compelling marketing copy, and you like to be part of our small digital marketing team, we’d like to meet you!
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and publishing content for websites, blogs, and social media
- Developing compelling content for digital ads and landing pages
- Developing email campaigns with compelling subject lines and body text
- Creating concise and engaging scripts for social media videos
- Conducting research, curating content, and developing original content around entrepreneurship, business development, digital marketing, e-commerce, professional B2B services, education, science and technology, and similar topics
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Assisting with email marketing and social media management (scheduling and publishing social media posts and email campaigns, brainstorming content ideas, monitoring digital platforms, reporting on performance, etc.)
- Assisting with the development of other internal textual materials (proposals, presentations, training materials, ebooks…)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related fields
- Fluency in English speaking and writing
- 1 to 3 years of experience in writing informative digital content, writing strong, succinct marketing copy, and proofreading, editing, and publishing to social media and digital platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- An understanding of SEO best practices is a plus
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Love the remote work lifestyle and comfortable joining video calls regularly
- No commute-hours. You can work from anywhere.
- Monthly 4G internet subscription covered