We are looking for a WordPress developer / web manager to help us with the development, management, and maintenance of our clients’ WordPress websites and landing pages.
If you love building and maintaining websites for marketing purposes, you balance a creative eye with an analytical/technical mind, and you like to be part of our small digital marketing team, we’d like to meet you!
At this position, you will be guided by a senior web developer and digital marketer and you will be responsible for:
- Building WordPress websites and landing pages
- Extending existing websites with new functionality and features
- Designing/Developing new web pages and sections
- Adding and optimizing content, doing SEO
- Maintaining websites (Adding and updating plugins, troubleshooting web issues, monitoring websites’ performance, speed, and security…)
- Analyzing website traffic metrics and reporting on them
- Managing hosting accounts for clients, coordinating with our Managed WordPress Hosting provider (no server-side maintenance required)
- Communicating with clients and facilitating training on how to use WordPress as a CMS
- Staying up to date with the latest web design and development trends
- 1 to 3 years of experience in building, customizing, and maintaining WordPress websites using WordPress Themes and/or WordPress Visual Editors (preferably Elementor)
- Experience monitoring website’s performance and troubleshooting website issues
- Adequate knowledge about website development and digital marketing best practices (web design trends, content optimization, SEO, website speed optimization, responsive design, analytics and tracking, etc…)
- Have an eye for design, user experience, and information architecture
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop (Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe XD are a plus)
- Good command of the English language (mainly written) to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Organized and attentive to details
- Able to self-manage and undertake client projects with little supervision
- Love the remote work lifestyle and comfortable joining video calls regularly
- Knowledge of back-end development using PHP and WordPress’ functions, classes, methods, and hooks is a plus (Being able to understand and edit code, but not necessarily build a complete website from scratch)
- Experience with WooCommerce, Shopify, and Liquid is a plus
- No commute-hours. You can work from anywhere.
- Monthly 4G internet subscription covered
If you believe you are a good fit for this position and would like to join our team, please apply now.